Mobile Mechanic of Orlando
FREE INSTANT QUOTE!
Fill Your Info Bellow
*All Fields Are Required
Computers are dotted all around newer cars, and when there is a problem, it takes a highly skilled mechanic to find the root cause of the problem. Nowadays, it is much harder for a person to work on their own vehicle due to the number of electronics.
From what should make things easier, can make it harder, and even skilled mobile mechanics in Orlando can be led to the wrong area when a symptom is caused by something else. Computers and warning lights show the main problem, and depending on the part of the engine, there could be up to five things that lead to the warning light being displayed.
Our fleet of mobile mechanics has the very best diagnostics equipment on their vehicles that enable them to run a car diagnostic test at any location where a customer says they want the work to be carried out. Because we are a 24/7 365 mobile mechanic service, our team is ready as soon as we receive a call.
NO NEED FOR AN EXPENSIVE TOW AND SHOP
This can be one of the most common aircon problems. Mobile Mechanic of Orlando has assisted thousands of motorists in the 15-years we have been in operation for this type of aircon problem.
Here are a few reasons your aircon might have weak airflow. This type of AC repair can be carried out in any location you ask our skilled mobile repair technicians to go to.
- Mold and mildew can build-up inside the evaporator due to excess moisture. This occurs when the vehicle is cooling. Vents can become blocked due to this build-up.
- Seals can wear and spring leaks, if this happens the entire A/C unit will be compromised
- Hoses can work loose, especially inlet blower hoses. These start to blow air outside the vehicle rather than inside it.
The Aircon Isn’t Cold
Our mechanics in Orlando FL are asked to sort the AC problem time and time again. This can be caused by any of the following problems.
- Faulty O-rings, worn seals or split hoses lead to Freon leaks
- Refrigerant or expansion hoses become blocked
- There is a defective clutch assembly or a faulty compressor
- Blower motors or resistors are broken or damaged
- Condensers or evaporators are faulty or damaged
- There are broken switches, fuses or control modules
AC Unit Performance Checks
It isn’t always the case that an aircon unit needs repairing, and it can be the Freon levels are low. This requires a quick AC recharge of the system coolants. Our highly skilled mechanics always check every component while performing this operation to determine why these levels.
Here are the checks you can expect from one of our 24/7 365 mechanics to perform on your vehicles AC unit.
- Visually inspect all of the AC components
- Run performance tests on the AC unit
- Perform a system state of charge test
- Perform a system control test
- Perform leak tests using an approved leak detectors
If our skilled AC technicians find any problem areas, they will inform you of any work that needs to be undertaken. Rest assured, you will never see any hidden surprises when it comes to receiving a repair quote for any AC repair.
We offer some of the very best rates around and can do all the work at any time of the day in any local location. We work hard to make sure that you can keep your cool when things get a little heated during the day.